Congratulations to the Finalists!
• Eric Tezino- Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
• Gayle Amaro- Chipotle BBQ Sandwich
• Luis Marenco-Texas PoBoy / Pastrami and Chorizo Melt
• Marie Dieppe- Mandalay Medley
• Jacobi Adair-Glielmi – Grilled Pear and Brie BLT
• Tiara Marenco- French Dip with Espresso Au Jus / Smoked Salmon and Lemon Dill Cream Cheese / Waldorf Chicken Salad Sandwich
• Beatrice McDaniel-Watts- Crab Salad Sandwich
See you on June 14 for the Free Live Competition from 9 am-1pm! The competition is open to the public, invite your friends and family to share this exciting moment!
Chef Michael Gabriel
Chef Michael Gabriel has participated in various competitions such as Hell’s Kitchen
and recently won Food Network’s TV show Camp Cutthroat 2: Alton’s Revenge!
For more information contact email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS
1st Place $1,000
2nd Place $750
3rd Place $500
Each prize will come in the form of a scholarship towards tuition for all CIL student contestants. Prizes will be in cash for CIL Alumni.
All participants with a valid application will receive $45 cash to buy their ingredients for their recipes.
May 12: Deadline to register and pick up your PURATOS breads
June 1: Deadline to submit all of your recipes (up to 3) here http://bit.ly/2017PSCRECIPE
June 7: Finalists announced to participate in the LIVE competition
June 14: Live Competition from 9 am-1pm
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- The competition is open to all CIL Active Students and Alumni
• You must use up to 3 of 8 PURATOS roll/bun products as the basis of your recipe(s)
• Very Important: Your recipe(s) should be something that you would see in a typical large regional or national food service chain or quick service restaurant (QSR)
• Each participant can submit up to 3 recipes
• Only 5 finalists will be selected to participate in the LIVE Final Competition
• The Final Competition will be held in the Culinary Institute Lenotre Crump Amphitheater, North Building on June 14, 2017 from 9am-1pm
• Each participant can bring one “sous-chef” (not mandatory)
• Each selected recipe will have to be prepared in 3 servings to be presented to the judges during the final event
• Each participants with a valid application will receive $45 to cover their food cost, other than the breads
• To have a valid submission, participants need to provide a full sandwich concept (carrier and content/food ingredients, detailed recipe and high resolution picture), description of the trends associated with the concept and why a large foodservice operator would want your sandwich on their menu
• Recipe(s) should be exciting and enjoyable for the average consumer
REGISTRATION & COMPETITION
- To enter the competition, please complete the registration form and pick up your PURATOS breads by May 12: http://bit.ly/2017PSCRR
2. By June 1, you must submit your recipes http://bit.ly/2017PSCRECIPE
They should include a brief paragraph describing flavor pairings, texture, and visual appeal of the recipe, a picture for each recipe, list of ingredients, recipe, and what you think consumers will enjoy the most about that specific concept. Include trends and why a large QSR would want your concept on their menu.
3. You will have to make a minimum of 3 sandwiches for each of your recipes the day of the competition
4. Judging: The following guidelines will be used:
– Recipe could be used by a large food service chain or quick service restaurant
– Creative Use of Ingredients
– Ease of Preparation
– Visual Appeal
Important: Once submitted, you agree that rights and ownership of the recipe are given to Puratos, USA
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org