Ten strengths identified by the accrediting team of the American Culinary Federation (March 2013)
1. Adjunct faculty very involved in the industry which reflects in the classroom by providing students a top-notch, culinary-focused education.
2. Advisory Board very passionate about the industry and the programs and provide sound advice about how to stay current in the industry.
3. Small class sizes that give students a personalized educational experience.
4. Chef instructors have backgrounds in the industry (10+ years) and are passionate about cooking and teaching students the proper techniques.
5. New garden development and work within the community with the composting.
6. Equipment / pots and pans clean and well-maintained and available.
7. Large custodial staff allows students the ability to focus on classes and not cleaning.
8. Appropriate classroom technology as it relates to learning materials.
9. Incredible instructors who are engaged; positive classroom ambiance.
10. Current students engaged and enthusiastic / satisfied with the program.