2. Official College Transcripts: If you have attended any higher education outside of high school an official transcript is required from each school that you attended.
3. Undergraduate Application for Admission Form
4. Personal interview with an admissions advisor
5. ACCUPLACER Exam: General Info | Study Help | ADA Information
6.Have measurements taken for your uniforms at the boutique
7. I.D. picture
8. A tour of our campus
9. A $50 application fee
10. Any other information or forms that have been requested from you in order to complete your admission/enrollment process.
International students must demonstrate competence in English Language. If you do not have the level at the time of enrollment, do not worry! We have English classes at E.L.I.L. which are free of charge if upon enrolling in a culinary program.
Applicants must demonstrate sufficient financial resources necessary to cover the cost of attendance.
The diploma course requires international students to have an M-1 visa. While attending school, M-1 students cannot work or be paid for employment. Students may take advantage of unpaid internships to gain experience.
International students enrolling in the associate degree course are required to have an F-1 student visa.
Students attending on an F-1 visa may be eligible for paid employment on campus after one year; subject to certain restrictions. After attending for 30 weeks, F-1 students may engage in three types of off campus employment.
Visit our International Student page for more info. Can’t visit CIL in person? Skype with an admissions counselor for a one-on-one session. Email or call our Admissions team to schedule your meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-692-0077.