April 23, 2018
This month at CIL, we observed two sweet and delicious contests!
The first one was the Chocolate Showpiece Competition that happened from April 9 to 15. Made by our students enrolled in Level 5 Baking & Pastry, the art pieces required 55 to 60 hours of work each! After a week of an intense competition showcasing the talent of our students, it is now time to announce the winners!
- 1st Place: Kevin Avery, Showpiece #4 who wins 500$*
- 2nd Place: Yessenia Moreno, Showpiece #5 who wins 100$*
- 3rd Place: Susana Barrera, Showpiece #1 who wins 50$*
A few days after, it was the turn of our students from Level 4 to compete with their celebration cakes. Exhibited during the Student Celebration Day, everyone at CIL could admire their work and vote for his favorite!
- 1st Place: Ella Henderson
- 2nd Place: Vanessa Aceves
- 3rd Place: Amber Davalos
Congratulations everyone! We hope you are ready for your chocolate showpiece next term!