Houston, TX – April 2017. The Culinary Institute Lenôtre is proud to announce the launch of The HUB, a new online community platform to support interaction between students and alumni: www.LenotreAlumni.com. The free website is a virtual venue where alumni, students and professionals can connect, find jobs, receive mentoring and stay updated on important news and events.
Since CIL was founded in 1998, over 2000 students have graduated and are active today in many exciting professions, including chefs-owners, food critics, pastry artists, and sommeliers. The HUB will empower the Lenôtre Network and bring new and valuable opportunities for its members.
After logging in and updating their online profile, users will be able to:
- Navigate the directory and connect with former classmates, employers, friends, and professionals
- Find exciting volunteer opportunities to earn extra credit and gain experience
- Find internship and job offers
- Post job offers
- Easily access their CIAML email account
- Find details about upcoming events
- Access the FULL online calendar with holidays, graduation and workshop dates
- Complete list of current scholarship options
- Read about important CIL news, student information and school programs (Servsafe certifications, membership to professional associations…)
- Access staff directory to know who is who at CIL
- Find out ways to donate and support the school
- Make a quick appointment with the Student Counselor
- Get inspired with the many CIL success Stories
- Refer and/ or mentor CIL students
- Discover a wealth of professional resources and services with videos, tutorials and more,
- Access CIL store items
Joining is simple: Go on www.lenotrehub.com to register your email address, update your profile and privacy settings and begin sharing.