Welcome to the Learning Resources Center!
- The Learning Resource Center (LRC) contains computers with internet access devoted to student use.
- The LRC is stocked with textbooks, cookbooks, reference materials, trade magazines and audio/visual resources all available to students and faculty.
- The LRC hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM; closed Friday through Sunday. Computers are available during business hours on Friday.
- The LRC has an online catalog of the books available to the students.
- The LRC circulation procedures: Current students, staff, and faculty are eligible to check out up to three books, DVDs, CD’s or videos for two weeks. Magazines are for in-library use only.
- The LRC offers an access to Gale, an online encyclopedia and library to all active students.