CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® takes pride in all the cultures that together make the strength of our educational programs. A cultural melting pot always creates amazing results in the culinary field.
Set in one of the most dynamic cities in the US, CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® offers access to Houston’s vibrant scene of international cuisines, award-winning restaurants and trend-setting chefs. Houston, “the culinary capital of the United States” is the fourth largest city in the country and has the fastest-growing economy. Opportunities in the hospitality and restaurant industry are wide open. Anyone new to Houston will be quickly surprised. The cosmopolitan feel, the robust industry and the diverse dining and entertainment scene make Houston stand out, not just in Texas, but throughout the US.
How do I enroll if I am an international student?
CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students under a M-1 or F-1 visa.
- International students must demonstrate competence in the English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient financial resources necessary to cover the cost of attendance and living expenses in Houston, Texas.
- The diploma course requires international students to have an M-1 visa. While attending school, M-1 students cannot work or be paid for employment. Students may take advantage of unpaid internships to gain experience.
- International students enrolling in the associate degree course are required to have an F-1 student visa.
- Students attending on an F-1 visa may be eligible for paid employment on campus after one year, subject to certain restrictions. After attending for 30 weeks, F-1 students may engage in three types of off campus employment.
CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® helps foreign students with lodging, English classes if required and foreign student scholarships.
If you have any questions please contact the Designated School Official (DSO),