Our Ten Strengths
Ten strengths identified by the accrediting team of the American Culinary Federation (March 2013)
- Adjunct faculty are very involved in the industry, which reflects in the classroom by providing students with a top-notch, culinary-focused education.
- The Advisory Board is very passionate about the industry and the programs and provide sound advice about how to stay current in the industry.
- Small class sizes give students a personalized educational experience.
- Chef instructors have backgrounds in the industry (10+ years) and are passionate about cooking and teaching students the proper techniques.
- A new garden is developed, and there’s work within the community with the composting.
- Equipment/pots and pans are clean and well-maintained and available.
- A large custodial staff allows students the ability to focus on classes and not cleaning.
- There’s appropriate classroom technology as it relates to learning materials.
- Incredible instructors are engaged, creating a positive classroom ambiance.
- Current students are engaged and enthusiastic and satisfied with the program.