Financial Aid

Instructor showing students a boiled lobster.

We want to make sure that culinary education is possible for everyone.

College is a major investment, but our team of Financial Aid advisers is here to help. We offer an array of financial aid programs as part of our commitment to provide the best opportunities for making your education affordable.

All students are required to attend Financial Aid workshops to ensure they’re taking advantage of each opportunity presented to them.

Net Price Calculator

Financial Aid Options

Financial Aid Workshops

FAQ & Useful Links

For More Information

If you have any further questions or would like assistance with the processes, contact the Financial Aid Department for an appointment:

Elsa Piña
Financial Aid Manager
Office: 713-358-5052