For its 20th birthday, the CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® received two beautiful birthday presents from:
- “NICHE.COM“ ranked us #1 in America. They rank all colleges in the U.S from nursing, computer science, art, international relations, religious study, etc. Their ranking is based on rigorous analysis of academic, admissions, financial, and student life data from the US Department of Education, the US Census, the FBI and the students and alumni surveys.
- “COLLEGECHOICE.NET” ranked us Best Culinary Arts Degree. They craft their rankings by using proprietary methodology, based on advanced metadata aggregation and analysis.
The CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® deserves to be number one also thanks to its:
- Flexible schedule with three shifts per day to choose from (week of four days).
- 85% “hands-on” kitchen lab classes.
- Life-long matching assistance to Alumni.
- Lowest student-chef ratio of 12 to one average.
- Students not having to clean pots and pans.
- Meal tasting classes daily.
- 15 full time top notch international chef instructors.
- Students recreation longes with free pastry, tea, coffee and fruit bar.
- Employees stockholders.
Alain & Marie Lenotre.
A Legendary Name for your Culinary Arts College