For its 20th birthday the CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE®, its students, alumni, instructors and staff received a beautiful birthday present:
The “Niche” ranking corporation published a list of the 66 Best Culinary Arts Colleges in the U.S. and chose us to be Number One in America for 2019!
- Niche “N” rank all the colleges in the U.S. from nursing, computer science, art, international relations, religious study, etc. Their ranking is based on rigorous analysis of academic, admissions, financial, and student life data from:
- The US Department of education
- The US Census
- The FBI
The CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® achieved their successful ranking thanks to:
- Flexible schedule with 3 shifts of four hours and 45 minutes each, morning ,afternoon and evening classes to choose from daily .
- 85 % “ hands- on” in classes
- Week of four days (Monday to Thursday )
- Best Job placement rate plus life- long job matching assistance.
- Lowest student chef ratio average of 12 to one.
- Students don’t clean pots and pans.
- While in kitchen labs students have a full meal tasting class every other day.
- Free parking.
- Student recreation lounges with free Thea Coffees Milk and fruit bars ,all day long
We are a great team for having achieved #1. Applaud yourself and tell your friends and families.
With our love and support to each of you,
Alain & Marie Lenotre