Student Life at CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® in Houston is filled with emotion and offers a wealth of learning opportunities.
Get involved, make new friends, enjoy your time as a student!
Competitions & Demos
There is always a reason for students and Chefs to showcase their many talents! CULINARY INSTITUTE LENOTRE® students and Chefs participate in many Professional Culinary Contests, such as the yearly Ben E. Keith competition (organized by the American Culinary Federation) and the Martin’s Food Show Contest. These times of the year are very special to students, offering them an opportunity to be part of the LENOTRE® team. Individual and group prizes are awarded, creating a close-knit community!
- Celebration Cake Competition every term
- Chocolate Showpieces Competition every term
- Annual Plated Dessert Competition with our partner Les Vergers Boiron
- Educational Module with our partner Republica del Cacao
- Demo with our partner Republica del Cacao
The Student Life Department organizes a Student Celebration Day, formally known as Student Appreciation Day, every term. This is our opportunity to say “we love you” to our students. All day long students join the party and enjoy games, music, food and contests.